Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baked Spaghettio's Casserole

I got this great idea from here.

What a great, easy, inexpensive comfort food meal! So I made a few changes and here is the concoction I used below. It might seem kind of silly, but it's very tasty.

Ingredients:
4 cans Spaghettio's (I used store brand)
1 lb ground turkey
1 medium onion, chopped
salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
1/2 cup grated Parmesan, divided
2 cups grated cheese, divided (I used Mexican blend that was in the fridge)

Instructions:
In a large skillet, brown turkey and onions. I always add some seasoning while I'm browning meat. Drain if necessary. Pour all four cans of Spaghettio's into skillet. Add 1/4 Parmesan cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese and stir well. Then add seasonings as desired and stir again. Pour into 9 x13 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 cup shredded cheese over top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Serve with salad or other veggies and garlic toast if desired.

No comments: